People ask me all the time, “Sansamor, what makes you tick? Tell us more about you” And I’ve decided to do just that on the blog. Actually, no one says that, and actually I’m bored and too lazy to come up with something interesting, so I’ll just tell you some random stuff. But didn’t the other reason make me seem way cooler?
1. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress or a rapper. In middle school I actually wrote a rap for a “Say No to Drugs” contest at the school and me and my group (me, Apple Jacks – don’t worry, not her rap name, and Lewis who lived down the street from Ms. Josephine ‘nem) won a pizza party.
2. Some people think I’m a snob before even getting to know me. And that hurts my feelings; which leads into #3,
3. Despite my “tough” exterior, my feelings are easily hurt.
4. I drank so much at my graduation party (from undergrad) that all I remember is bits and pieces: accidentally calling my mom while cursing people out and having to pretend she made it up; praying to the porcelain god after drinking shots that most people consider full cups; passing out in the car but waking up periodically to give my brother directions to the club – needless to say we didn’t make it. Ahhh …. Good times!
5. I’m afraid that if I write a book, everyone will hate it.
6. I got fired from a job because they said I caused $300 to be missing from the drawer, but they didn’t fire the white person who actually took the money from the customer. So I sentenced the store to “pay me” reparations with $300 worth of merchandise.
7. I almost got my license suspended because I had an outstanding speeding ticket in the States before I moved to Germany.
8. People who brag get on my nerves.
9. People who brag about their husband’s rank or what kind of car they drive REALLY get on my nerves.
10. It annoys me when people assume I’m a secretary. Maybe I should put my degrees on my wall at work.
11. My mom found two “books” I wrote when I was in like elementary school. I cried when she read me a story from one of them.
12. I hate for people to see me cry.
13. I listen to Avril Lavigne.
14. I really, really hate school, but want to go back to get either a J.D. or a Ph.D. A Ph.D. in what, I don’t know.
Anyway, that’s enough of letting you all in MY bidness for now. What are some of YOUR confessions?